Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hair, Finales, and yes ice cream

Okay so did you hear the one about the guy with no hair? I now notice all the hair commercials that are on TV. I didn't before, which tells you it did not matter then, but now I notice. Speaking of hair the whole family is getting a new "doo". In fact the next time you see Christa you may not recognize her. I love it. We all need a change from time to time. Summer is upon us and its time to get ready for the warm and humid weather. A little trim a little off the length, or maybe a good ole take it to the scalp cut. It's funny how we all care for our hair.

Well the finales are happening with all the fave shows. Collectively as a staff we all agree that Heroes was the best. We got so inspired that we are going to do a message series about heroes in the fall. 24 was well, hmmm, kinda, sorta, anti climactic, maybe boring. Christa I both fell asleep in the final moments of the finale. Kinda tells you something doesn't it.

The Lost finale is Wednesday and let's hope that we get at least a few questions answered. This is the one that I have been waiting for, a showdown between good and evil, or so it seems.

I hope you all have a wonderful memorial day. Hope to see you on a Sunday soon. Take the family for some ice cream and talk about summer plans and all sorts of summer activities.

As for me, I am not worried about hair for the summer. I love that I don't need hair care products, let's me save money for ice cream at Maggie Moos, or Carl's, or Chik Fil A shakes, or Bruster's. Yes I love this season, lots of things to enjoy. Hope you do to.

J

No comments: