Wednesday, May 9, 2007

TV cool or what or not

Hello

Wow, I love Heroes on NBC. It one of the coolest show ever. I am a nerd for saying cool? What is the lingo now for the word cool? TV has sure changed and for the better, I guess? I am not a big fan of the reality shows. However, I do love the Amazing Race, and would love to apply for that on or Survivor. However, there are some weird ones out there, I'm sure you not what I refer to. So here comes the big finale for Lost, 24, Heroes - and hopefully some answers to make us all say "wow".

I did let you all know that some of us went to Spider man 3 last Friday at 12:00am. I fell asleep in my seat while waiting as we were two hours early for the showing. Almost everyone had the Nintendo DS out. I even hear the college guys, and high schoolers talking about Pokemon. What? That is what my son watched when he was in elementary school. Wow, how time has changed.

Anyway, 3 was okay. My thoughts are that the action is great, and FX are great, but the character development lacked. Hey go see it, give them cause to make another one that will be more satisfying. The big laugh, and the big applause of the night, the preview for Shrek 3.

As I type I can see that summer is upon us. Here comes the humidity - thank God for the guy the invented AC - and summer movies. Pirates, Shrek, FF -Silver Surfer, and maybe my fave - the Bourne movie.

See you soon.

J

No comments: