Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wow New Year

I honestly cannot believe that it is now a new year. It was just weeks ago that we had a Thanksgiving meal. The Christmas season was filled with activity and that blizzard really threw a wrench into the plans. Nonetheless - it was a nice time of family and friends and focus. Focusing on what is really important and the true meaning behind the celebration of Christmas.

I am very motivated, passionate to say: Let's Celebrate Christ everyday. We don't need decorations or deserts to celebrate CHRISTmas. We honor Christ by how we live. Bring God glory by exhibiting the love and mercy of Christ.

This is not only a new year but a new decade. We pause and take a reflection on the joy it had. We learn from the mistakes we made. We chart a new course. I urge you to make it a course that Christ has designed. I have a feeling that this year is going to move even faster. so let's take a deep breath, check our priorities, work wisely, and go for it.

I love that I can live with the truth that God is my Fortress, My shield, my protector. I am so ready for 2010 and all that I can do, all that the church can do, all that God's family can do for Him. As we freshly say God we need you, then let us with anticipation trust that He will use us to further His cause and Kingdom. Be blessed let focus, focus, focus and the work to be done.

Jay

No comments: