Thursday, January 21, 2010

What you find in the fortress

The current series that I have been speaking on has been a revelation to me personally. I trust that God is using it to encourage others in how they approach life. As I look back on 2009 I allowed the stuff and pace of life to surround me. I am learning that with each day, there is a challenge. With each challenge comes the reality of how am I going to solve it. In my strength or in His strength. I choose His.

I am learning to go to the fortress. I am finding some great stuff in the fortress that is God. His family, His Holy Spirit, His healing and renewal. 2010 is off and running and I am very excited about what God will do as we learn to lean on Him.

I heard a great quote, "don't allow mistakes to define, but let them refine you." Awesome quote and a great motto to live by. I find myself in many situations that I am going to use that quote now.

Be a blessing for you are blessed.

Jay
Jay

No comments: