Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back in the swing

Well this week is flying by. It is always hard to get in the groove after some time off. I am looking at the calendar and seeing that June is right here. June, that means summer, wow. As always I am finding the calendar busy, and we are gearing up for a fantastic summer with the church. We will be praying at the property next Saturday June 7 at 9am. We are launching a new sermon series and global church prayer campaign called One Prayer.

Now get how big this One Prayer event is. Over one thousand churches that list over 700,000 churches are participating. Churches are sharing resources, praying for one another and sharing a message of passion, unity, and authenticity to its congregations. I am very excited that we are a part of this as it could shape history. I sincerely believe that concentrated prayer and concentrated action can change the world.

I hope that all of you will join in praying with the church. I can't wait for Sunday. Pastor Rich and I will kick off this monthlong series. Look for more info and more udpates as things are really starting to move around here.

Blessings to all that make ministry a joy to do.

J

No comments: