Monday, May 26, 2008

Back from Disney

We have just returned from our Disney trip. It was awesome. I learned a lot about myself. I am very ambitious in the parks. I want to do it all, and then do it again. However, I found myself getting tired. Legs tired, feet tired, just a little weary from moving around the parks. I would also say that my joy is all the more complete in watching my kids.

This trip was awesome, we did less, but it meant much more. We found that Magic that many people find at Disney World. ON one particular day it just all came together. Chloe was made over, we got into the park early, got Space Mountain like three times, other rides, character autographs all in 3 hours. ON the way out of the Magic Kingdom, Chloe get offered by Chip and Dale to take part in the mid day parade. Just imagine me running through the crowd to get ahead to catch that magic moment we are enjoying.

Landon and Kaitlyn are Disney vets, and I am seeing that they are starting to show a lot of me. Landon wants to run ahead and get the fast passes. Kaitlyn looks at map and plans. They both are contributing in a great many ways to make the trip happen.

Christa and I had a few moments to ourselves one evening. We got to Epcot (new Spaceship Earth is awesome) - in time to do a few rides. But a relaxing walk around world showcase to visit literally many lands was so nice. The breeze was just blowing, and for a moment the pace of life slowed and I let out a big sigh of relaxation.

On Friday we left Orlando for Palm Coast Fla. Wow, this place is so nice. A very gorgeous area between Daytona and St Augustine. We had a wedding to perform for one of my former young people who now is a part of the band Leeland. We rehearsed in the rain on Friday, and had wedding outside on Saturday morning in some of the warmest conditions ever. I really need a suit that is light weight not wool for beach side May weddings in Florida.

All went well, and our travels were safe. It feels great to be home, but not real great as I am already planning that next Disney trip, with a new plan to get it done, and relax a little longer. I hear it can be done.

Be blessed, summer is on the way.

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!