Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back from Conference

Hey all, just got back from a Facilities conference last night. The conference focused on the use, maintenance, purpose, and versatility of facilities. What I especially liked was that it all, no matter what it is, should point to the purposes of the Church and bring God glory. We as a church exist to tell, show, and demonstrate the love of Christ to our world. This is why we have dinners, donuts, conversation, Life Groups, and ministry teams, just to name a few. To enlighten the minds of our community that they do not have to be lonely and spiritually hungry. To en flame hearts to discover purpose and meaning in life.

I have just started a new communication device through the web called twitter. Funny little name, and very different in its purpose. I just thought I would give it a test drive to see if it will help me to better communicate with many. I will provide a link on this blog. Twitter simply asks "What are you doing now?" So throughout the day, I will be letting the world know, what I am doing? Right now I am reviewing notes, and blogging.

Today in National Day of Prayer, come on down to Stafford Courthouse to join a group of people that will pause and pray.

J

No comments: