Friday, November 9, 2007

More things to love or really like at least

Hey everyone

I took the kids to the Leeland and Casting Crowns concert last night. You know how sometimes a band doesn't sound good live.? Well, not in this case. Wow, the sound was just awesome. Great mix, great night, and a really impressive live performance.

Two of the band members in Leeland are friends of me and the family. Christa and I were there youth pastors back in the day. It was really great to see them in action. I am proud of their accomplishments, but more proud of their sincerity concerning Christ and His mission.

I love to see my kids enjoying themselves, I love to catch them smiling and genuinely pleased about life. It is so hard to keep that everything is all right with the world kind of feeling in our souls, especially when everything isn't alright. As adults peace becomes a treasure that is rarely found.

I love looking at my littlest one Chloe, and watch her complete and disinterest at slow music. You could ask her what her favorite song was last night, she doesn't know. What she does know is her least favorite one - the Table song as she called it.

I love the fact that their is activity on the church ground - at last. Yeah, baby, Yeah. (I know many of you will think I am lame for using that yeah baby thing.) Check the Time to Build logo on the website for the latest updates as we will be using that to keep everyone posted.

I love the earlier than ever commercials for Christmas are here. Those seem to come earlier every year. The Christmas movie that was reserved for December showing, now shows up on the second week of November. Yes, we are entering the Christmas and Holiday season. We all love that don't we.

Blessings to all

J

No comments: