Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I caved

Once again the tragedy of the pace of life has happened keeping me from blogging. I really enjoy this outlet of expression - it would be nice to do it more. Anyhow as you may have seen in the title - I caved. Normally each summer I begin to deal with my lust for football. Each July as the pre season magazines hit the stands I walk by - knowing that my desire to consume all things football can be a problem. Yet - I needed the extra purchase for some Bloom points (giving away free kitchen knives with stamps you earn) We can get a whole set of knives if we can spend 3 thousand dollars at Bloom in the next month.

Anyway - I got it and yes my Okie Sooners are projected to be in the Top 5 again. Most think they have a great team but still choke in really big games. We will see.

On a side note: has this not been the best summer ever. Wow - I love 86 and no humidity. If you ever wondered what Summer in Colorado is like - there it is. Enjoy it while we can.

Kaitlyn just returned from her dance team camp. She was awarded superiors in two performances and won some outrageous award for creative interpretation to a song.

This week we continue "At the Movies" - which has been a blast. The feedback we get is very positive. I will share on my observations from UP. I think maybe the best this summer. It moved me.

Remember you are blessed.

J

No comments: