Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunday and Stuff

I am often accused of being an optimist. I embrace that wholeheartedly, I love living life with joy and happiness. I have found that is a choice, circumstances change, season change, financial status will change, health, vitality all will change. The constant is Christ. Which brings me to my latest "Going to be awesome" rant.

This Sunday is going to be awesome. 1. We will conclude our church wide week of Prayer on Sat evening. 2. We will show a fresh update on the church building 3. I will be sharing some awesome stuff from scripture. It concerns God's immense and immeasurable grace that is available to anyone and everyone that recognizes they need it. Some think they are very good, but they need God's grace. Others think they are not good enough, and they need God's grace. This Sunday will be thought provoking and hard hitting. It may challenge even you. So bring someone that has said "I'm not good enough" because this Sunday is for them.

J

No comments: