Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Planning For Vacation

Winter is here. At least the cold air. That makes me and evidently most of the world start planning for vacation. I am amazed at how many "beaches, Disney, Bahamas, cruise line" advertisements that I have seen.

Okay - so Christa and I are looking at Sandals resort no kids, Beaches resort with kids, Carnival Cruise line no kids, Royal Caribbean with kids, condo in Orlando for the family, Cabin in Pigeon Forge, and lastly the Great Wolf Lodge. We have no decisions yet as the number one factor is yet to be determined, money. So maybe even a "Staycation" to visit the sites of D.C. (Personally I am pulling for the cruise).

I would love any feedback on what your best vacation was, or what you may recommend for a family such as the Hawpes. Get those brochures out, do website research and let's all plan for some fun this year, I'm sure we could all use it.

J

No comments: