Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hump day

Wow, already Wednesday. I just finished working on the message for this Sunday concerning the Armor of God and spiritual warfare. This should be interesting as many people can get uptight, or weird when it comes to spiritual battle. In my own life I have discovered some truths and it matches scripture. With that said I am looking forward to sharing this on Sunday so that we can all learn what it means to "Go Medieval on powers of darkness".

Life is marching on as it is already Wednesday and I did not even realize it was the first day of October. September is over already? I am ready to really be into the fall with more than just football. I need weather, I need leaves changing, I love all of it so bring it on.

The family is doing well. Kids are growing faster than I know what to think. Landon eats more than the rest of us combined. He is throwing himself into singing. Kate is a dancing diva, Chloe a soccer champ. All of that is keeping us busy.

Keep praying for the family and friends in Baytown, Texas. We could also use prayer in the Hawpe household.

J

No comments: