Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow - Love- Amore Weekend

Hey Everyone

We are snowed in but that did not stop us from having a service. Hope your are safe and sound this weekend. As we are all home we share in worship and message from the word of God. During this message I prompt you with these questions:

1. What is your favorite love song?
2. How will you display love this week?

Share your ideas in this blog and/or on facebook page to join the conversation.

Blessings - Let's be the church and show the Love of God to a hurting world. We can change our world: One person at a time.

Jay

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the best way that I am showing love this week is also the hardest way for me. As a father I need to demonstrate love by rebuke, by consequences, by being steadfast and stern. In the long run the "hard" love gives the greatest rewards. I must focus on this love continually.

Lynnarby said...

Our favorite love song is Forever and ever Amen by Randy Travis. I plan to start to give God's love first by getting prepared for what God is calling me to do. I am going to go back to school to get a Christian Counseling certification or degree. My hope is to help hurting teens and young adults as God leads. I do love people. It's easy for me to show love in various ways and I believe that truly is a gift God has given me. It is a direct result of God living in me and working through me. Thank you Jay for putting the sermon on Video Stream. Have a blessed week.