Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things I love right now

Just thinking through the stuff I am really enjoying.
1. My wife. She rocks.
2. My kids - the ups and downs of parenting are as real as they could be, but even in those rocky moments I realize how good it really is.
3. Spring. I used to think Fall is the best. Still do, but you know the older I get the more I appreciate the color and the warmth that Spring brings.
4. My TV shows - 24, Lost, Survivor, Office, 30 Rock are all pretty good this year. I am not a huge fan of American Idol but yes I do watch with some interest.

Some miscellaneous items - spring baseball very cool to have opening day around the corner. I know less and less about who is playing where, but love the look of the ballpark. I love planning for some time away - my thinking is Busch Gardens is going to see a lot of me this year. It is a total blast to start thinking about walking through the park. I really come alive when I see the rides, the architecture, the flowers and trees all around me. Very cool.

I love March Madness and picking out a bracket.I really love grilling out and yes - already done it twice. Once on a gorgeous day two weekends ago, and once last week in the rain. I don't care bring me the bbq.Lastly - I am really getting a kick out of technology -google calendar is nice. texting is nice. Newest version of Itunes is nice.

What I don't like are the dark mornings. I don't like the awareness toward spring cleaning. I don't like being so busy. I don't like being tired at 9pm. I don't like getting winded in my first few steps on a 2 mile run.

God bless you in whatever you need

J

No comments: