Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the night before Thanksgiving

It's the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house the smell of prepping food makes me hungry as a mouse. All my children are busy with their new things from grandma, as I and my wife are looking at grandpa. Everyone is in their snuggly pajamas, when from the kitchen came quite a clatter. Yes there in the light of the refrigerator stood my youngest Chloe hiding like a prestidigitator.

Okay enough of that. Its great to have the holidays upon us. We have Christa's parents here and its time for some seriously good food. This is the season that we live for. There is some concern if our Turkey will thaw before tomorrow, but I am confident all will be well. I am very happy to have a day in which we eat and watch football.

speaking of football; how bout those Sooners. A win against the hated Cowboys from Stillwater, and its a jump over the Longhorns into the title game. A quick prediction, it will happen and the UT fans will be crying. Love you guys my friends, especially when your crying.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. Remember to truly be thankful for more than food and football.

J

No comments: