Thursday, September 13, 2007

Addicted to Coffee

So here I am a few weeks past my 39th birthday. It was pretty uneventful as I was driving the family from Memphis,TN to Roanoke, VA for 10 hours. While on this trip and since returning I have noticed something about myself - I must have coffee in the morning. I know that many of you are saying, "Join the club" or "I have done that for years."

I have enjoyed coffee, had a regular cup, no big deal. Now I crave it, my body responds to it. I get up thinking about it. We get the pot ready the night before. I yearn to hear the gurgle of the brew and have my extra large cup sitting right there waiting for some life from brown water affected by the magic bean.

I guess that I am getting older. So thanks for letting me in the coffee crowd. I am no coffee snob like some of you - but I did take some steps toward that over the past year.

Hey everyone - Heroes series for the church is off and running. We just made the name change and removed community from it. This simplified it, and made it more like the website name. Hope that everyone likes the logo.

I guess you could say it is a new day. Let's embrace change and go forward for all that God had for us.

Yes, it is fall, time for football.

Blessings to all.

J

No comments: